Workshop 2: Longitudinal Data Analysis (In Chinese)
Time: 8pm-11pm, July 3, China Time / 8am-11am, July 3, US Eastern Time
Location： Virtual on Zoom (Free Registration)
Longitudinal Data Analysis (LDA) is a popular statistical method in various fields, including psychology, education, sociology, management, economics, and medicine. This workshop aims to provide participants with an overview of the applications and capabilities of LDA. Topics include: (a) introduction of longitudinal designs and longitudinal data, (b) latent growth curve models and growth mixed models, (c) cross-lagged panel models, (d) separating within- and between-person effects models, and (e) advances in LDA. The workshop will consist of lectures and software demonstrations using Mplus and R with practical examples.
Hongyun Liu -- Beijing Normal University
Dr. Hongyun Liu is a professor in Faculty of Psychology at Beijing Normal University and has been working on the research of quantitative psychology for nearly 20 years. Her main research areas are psychological statistics, the theory and applications of psychological and educational measurement, and quantitative research methods. Her research interests involve the Internet-based test development, the theory and application of educational and psychological assessment, data analysis methods in large-scale assessments, and longitudinal data analysis.
(1) Introduction to Social Network Analysis by Prof. Haiyan Liu from UC-Merced
(2) Longitudinal Data Analysis by Prof. Hongyun Liu from Beijing Normal University
(3) Practical Mediation Analysis by Prof. Laura Lu from University of Georgia and Prof. Qian Zhang from Florida State University
(4) Deep Learning Using R by Prof. Johnny Zhang from University of Notre Dame
(5) From Latent Class Model to Latent Transition Model Using Mplus by Prof. Hawjeng Chiou from National Taiwan Normal University
(6) Bayesian Longitudinal Data Modeling by Prof. Cynthia Tong from University of Virginia
Share the information
You can share the meeting information with a colleague by inputting their email and name below.
The meeting is jointly supported by the International Society for Data Science and Analytics, the Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology, the Fudan Institute for Advanced Study in Social Sciences, the College of Management of National Taiwan Normal University, and the Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
Selected papers will be published in the following journals: Fudan Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences, Chinese Political Science Review, and Journal of Behavioral Data Science.
National Taiwan Normal University
University of Texas at Dallas
Beijing Normal University
Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications
University of Notre Dame
University of Notre Dame
Mail: P.O.Box 1471, ISDSA, Granger, IN 46530